Sciatica is a medical condition characterized by pain going down the leg from the lower back. This pain may go down the back, outside, or front of the leg. Typically, symptoms are only on one side of the body. Certain causes, however, may result in pain on both sides. Lower back pain is sometimes but not always present. Weakness or numbness may occur in various parts of the affected leg and foot.
About 90% of the time sciatica is due to a spinal disc herniation pressing on one of the lumbar or sacral nerve roots. Other problems that may result in sciatica include spondylolisthesis, spinal stenosis, piriformis syndrome, pelvic tumors, and compression by a baby’s head during pregnancy. The straight-leg-raising test is often helpful in diagnosis. The test is positive if, when the leg is raised while a person is lying on their back, pain shoots below the knee. In most cases medical imaging is not needed. Exceptions to this are when bowel or bladder function is affected, there is significant loss of feeling or weakness, symptoms are long standing, or there is a concern of a tumor or infection. Conditions that may present similarly are diseases of the hip and early herpes zoster before the rash appears. (source)
These are the most common symptoms of sciatica:
- Aggravated sitting
- Pain in the lower back or one side of the hip, which goes down to the buttocks and leg(s)
- Constant pain in the buttock
- Tingling in the leg(s)
- Stabbing pain which aggravates moving and standing
- Weakness, numbness, or difficulty moving the foot or leg
- We will recommend the following homemade remedy for sciatica, which effectively soothes these symptoms. This is how to prepare it:
Sciatica pain is usually treated with short-term effect medications, but in this article we’re going to present you a natural remedy which will treat your sciatic nerve and make your back pain disappear as well.
please watch:If You Have Sciatica or Back Pain, Take This Remedy and You’ll Never Suffer Again!
Sciatica and Back Pain Remedy
- 200 ml. Milk
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Honey (to taste)
Method of preparation:
- First, crush the garlic cloves, and cook them on low heat.
- Gradually add the milk while cooking, and as soon as it boils, remove it from heat.
- You can add honey to sweeten it in the end if the garlic taste is too strong for you.
You should consume this remedy once daily, and the effects will be felt really soon. Garlic has potent anti-inflammatory properties which will soothe the sciatica symptoms and prevent swelling of the sciatic nerve.
To accelerate the healing, you should combine the use of this remedy with regular exercise and stretches.
OTHER POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE
- TOP 7 Home Remedies To Heal Your Back, Joints And Knee Pain
- SALT and OIL: Medicinal mixture… you will not feel pain for several years
- Say Goodbye To Pain In Your Joints, Legs and Spine With This Proven Anti-Inflammatory Smoothie
Love it? Pin it to your HEALTH board to SAVE it!