The reasons for the underarm skin is a darker color compared to the body varies, relying on the wellness, skin treatment cosmetics or hair removal technique of choice. Also if you’re completely shaved armpits, if you have hair that is dark and thick origins, look armpit gets a slightly brown on the other hand with the skin on the body.
Today I would love to share this home remedy for whitening underarm skin. I got this recipe from Beauty Of The Skin. If you have a dark underarm skin that gives you nightmare, try this home remedy.
Underarm Whitening Home Remedies
mix baking soda with lemon juice, creating a sort of mask underarm. Apply it on the skin at night before bed, and you will see benefits not only in terms of discoloration, but the perspiration odor removal.
Coconut Oil to whiten underarm
Here is another awesome home remedy to whiten underarm from beyouthful.net.
What You Need:
What To Do:
It really doesn’t get any simpler than this. Take the two ingredients and mix together. Mix well. Voila! You now have your very own underarm scrub that only took more or less than five minutes to make!
- TIP: Before applying, you can actually take a lemon slice and rub directly onto your underarms. Leave for about ten minutes. Rinse. Then apply your coconut oil and baking soda paste.
- make sure that your pits are washed beforehand.
- Then take your homemade underarm whitening scrub and begin to apply on your pits in a gentle circular motion. You want to try to slough off the dead skin cells.
- When you’ve got both underarms covered, let it sit for a good 5-10 minutes then rinse off and pat dry.
Remember that dark areas of underarm can be signs of a condition known as acanthosis nigricans, which usually occurs in combination with insulin resistance, overweight, hormonal imbalances, certain drug treatments and cancer. It is therefore recommended to go to the doctor if you are concerned that a more serious problem could cause these dark patches under the arm.
OTHER POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE
- DO THIS ONCE A WEEK TO LOOK 10 YEARS YOUNGER
- 3 Tips For Creating The PERFECT DIY Lip Scrub Recipe!
- DIY Bath Bomb Recipe |How To Make Bath Bombs
- 3 Easy To Follow Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Blackheads