If you love bath bombs but can’t justify the price of elegant store-bought bath fizzies, then quench your skin-moisturizing thirst by making your personal bath bombs in your home! The process is so simple, needs just a couple of ingredients, as well as will leave you soaking in relaxation.
Watch the video below and try this bath bomb recipes and give yourself a health spa day at home.
225g Baking Soda
113g Citric Acid
113g Corn Flour (cornstarch)
113g Epsom Salts
1 tsp Water
2 tsp Essential Oil
3 tsp Oil ( I used olive oil)
- Use small molds to make three-dimensional fizzy bath shapes.
- Suggested vegetable oils include coconut oil, avocado oil, apricot kernel oil, sweet almond oil, or olive oil, although any emollient oil is good!
- Either fragrance and/or coloring is optional.
- Do not add sugar into the bath bombs! You can get a yeast infection, and that isn’t good. Instead use Epsom Salts.
- Corn flour can give you soft skin, but it can also cause yeast infections (source)